The 2019 M+R Benchmarks Study: Online Fundraising, Advocacy, Marketing and More
Tuesday, May 14
11 a.m. Pacific Time
The big news: online revenue for nonprofits grew by just 1% in 2018. But that's just scratching the surface of the M+R Benchmarks Study, and if we dig a bit deeper we will find a vast treasure trove of crucial findings. Join us for an in-depth review of digital data from dozens of nonprofits and explore what’s working, what’s trending, and what’s changing for online fundraising, advocacy, and marketing.
We'll share key metrics for:
- Fundraising, including retention, ticket sales, membership, and more.
- Email, from advocacy to newsletters to fundraising.
- Social media, with a special focus on Facebook Fundraisers.
- Digital ads -- how much your peers are spending, where they're spending it, and what kind of returns they're seeing.
- Mobile, including web traffic, bulk SMS, and peer-to-peer advocacy.
About the Speakers
Will Valverde, M+R Creative Director
Will Valverde, M+R Creative Director, is the lead writer of the annual Benchmarks Study. He has spent more than a decade helping major nonprofits develop memorable online advocacy and fundraising campaigns, with a special focus on creative engagement. Will leads online strategy for groups like Planned Parenthood Federation of America, and he has crafted innovative content and interactive campaigns for groups including Feeding America, the Smithsonian Institution, and Union of Concerned Scientists.